Zoom H4N Recorder Review



I had this for a month and utilize often. My previous laptop the Sharp Mini Disc w / condenser mics had some integral an Otter box, but this not even works. The H4n is less difficult to assemble due to its microphone stand to utilize, SD card (expandable to 16 gigabytes) and the USB port. So way I've used make additional complete experience (my own group), jam session audio, etc. as a referrals and evaluation. The sound quality is good when using the built-in microphones, grade 90/120 is really a useful and model criteria.

The display is attractive and are smart enough to learn to read in various lighting conditions and the menus are easy to navigate that will be mastered in a relatively short time. but I did not know to do with the illusion of Pro-shots, but he hoped which is good enough that I really could loop booklet put together my PC working. This seems consistent when using the additional inputs for microphones and instruments possible, and that is another reason that I will use this device to be able to others, and chose to register in 4-track mode.

The chance of using the H4 as audio interface is likewise a great feature, but I really could not work very well on this (which has tried unsuccessfully for half an hour). My best M-Audio 410, which will work fine, so I lost the fight, but I will be dissapointed frustrated lake needed to use the skill. I also spent a short while of recording multi-track way. The effects are right, but still do can't you create enough with them, worked to an opinion. The Stamina Mode is likewise great (I think I recorded for 5 hours just at battery power), but to be able to disable some features. The disadvantages is that it can be a bit large, and the microphones will not be protected when I fell I did two times but today had the good fortune to give the country were soft, but really do not seem too difficult and guard.

Zoom H4n XY-microphone

Listed here, the stereo image breaks suddenly. This XY microphone which is integrated into the machine, the identification of the collapse very natural radio stations sound. It a very reflective space for one to know that, as the microphone about 15 meters with the sound source.

Zoom H4n Try AKG 414S

Here we hear the two of AKG 414 microphone pointing at the piano. Since the microphones are very nearby the sound source, there happen to be far fewer "sound holding chamber. This would be a lot better for a recording studio room, while the sound will be appropriate in an XY recording or perhaps classical field.

Zoom H4n mix of XY + 414

Is the best of both worlds. We have a signal directly with the 414S and some surround sound mix with the XY-microphone. I think this is the best choice in most of the global scenarios. more look at zoom digital recorder.

So whether you will be a reporter ready meant for breaking news, an event organizer trying to record a conference as well as lecture, or a professional musician seeking out durable recorder with features and ultimate performance, you'll want to look and buy zoom h4n handy portable digital recorder.



0 comments:

Post a Comment