How to set up Acer Inc Liquid A1 (S100) to sync with Hosted Exchange Server?
Acer Inc Liquid A1 (S100) is Acer's first Smartphone to use Android Operating System backed by Google. Acer Inc Liquid A1 can be configured to sync with Microsoft Exchange Server using Apps4rent's hosted exchange plan. To sync or configure Acer Inc Liquid A1 with hosted microsoft exchange follow the below steps: (Note: Microsoft Exchange Services settings are case sensitive. Be sure to enter uppercase and lowercase letters properly.)
Specifications of Acer Inc Liquid A1 (S100) include 115 x 64 x 12.75 mm dimension, 135g size, 8250 768 MHz Qualcomm processor, 2.1 clair Android OS, 5 MP Autofocus / VGA * Camera/Video recording, 3.5" WVGA Capacitive Touch LCD, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Bluetooth Class 2.0, GPS, Micro-SD slot (supports up to 32 GB), Mini-USB, and 3.5mm stereo audio jack. Android Browser; Google Search, and Li-Po 1350 mAh battery.
Steps to configure Acer Inc Liquid A1 (S100) with Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
- From the Applications Menu, Touch Email.
- Type in your email address and password. Check the box only if you want this to be your default email account. Touch Next.
- Touch Exchange Account.
- Enter your Exchange Server information and Touch Next. Note: Do not select "Accept all SSL certificates" unless instructed by your IT admin.
- Your phone will check the incoming server settings.
- If everything is correct the Account Options screen will appear allowing you to customize your account settings.
- Finally, you will be asked to name this account and enter the name that will be displayed on outgoing messages. Touch Done when complete.
Note: If you are able to successfully connect an Exchange account on your phone, but your email and contacts are not syncing with your device, your company may have a security policy that prevents syncing.