O2 launched a fair version of its Atom PDA-phone named O2 Xda Atom Pure. This novel wireless device is similar to the original Atom black with regards to price, form factor and features. The only difference, besides the casing color, is in the accessories. The Atom Pure comes with an additional white calfskin leather case and Atom platinum mobile sling.
O2 XDA Atom Pure is the Windows Mobile 5 Operating System that includes the Messaging and Security Feature Pack and Microsoft Push Email technology. Atom Pure can also be configured with Microsoft Exchange Server, thus enhancing the business communication feature of the phone.
- If you want to connect via Infrared, you need to click on Menu - Connect via IR
- Go to Status (Here's the options for desktop synchronization with ActiveSync 4.0)
- Tick the things that you want to synchronize. For instance, Contact, Calendar, Email
- Then Click on Settings Button
- Enter a friendly name for your PC and select the options for how to handle conflicts.
- Then go to the Calendar Settings
- Then go to the Connections where you can select the ability to sync via USB or serial.
- Then go to Exchange 2003 Server Settings. These are entered when you select Menu - Add Server Source.
- Enter the domain name and password. If you store the password, you can choose to remove it later
- Then select what you sync with the server. Note that Tasks will not be synchronized with Exchange until you have installed Service Pack 2 for Exchange.
- Go to Menu Options after you have created both an Exchange Server and desktop partnership. This is the place to delete partnership by using click and hold.
- Then Schedule which is only available after you configure the Microsoft Exchange on line.